Kneeling Before the Father

They all joined together constantly in prayer. -Acts 1:14

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some Shared Thoughts and Celebrations

Here are just some written words from students out of our "Share Journal" and a few answered prayers from the "Celebration Wall."

"I know it is Your plan to have me in a place where Your work is thriving and growing. I feel so close to You an am wanting to know You so much more."


"My Lord, words cannot express how good it feels to be finally walking with You. I've been running away since I was a little girl, but You kept chasing me..... I hated my life so much that I often thought about taking it. Finally, through a seemingly random chain of events, You brought me back to You."


"I feel this incredible joy inside. I feel loved like never before and it brings me to tears when I think of you much You love me and that I know I do not deserve it."


"You have done great things, God!! I mean seriously, this whole coming together and praying business...one of the most beautiful things I have ever been able to be part of."


"Lord, I'm sitting here, nothing to say but You are so close in this room."


"As I came into this beautiful room and sat in front of the prayer requests on the wall, I began to see how many people were being named. Lord, if only these people knew how many people-even strangers- send a prayer to You for them."


"Wow. I am just amazing with the power of Your love on this campus."


"Thank You so much for being here with us, for leading us in this prayer room. It is ONLY because of You that we have been able to do this!"


A few answered prayers on the celebration wall:

-Our new Brother in Christ, Dave
-Our new Sister in Christ, Ali
-Our new Brothers in Christ, Brian and J.B.
-Joel was returned to Emmanuel's Children Home alive and unharmed.


Thank You Father, for continually revealing Yourself to us and this campus.  We believe that You are All Powerful and Mighty God. Your plan for us and this campus is absolutely perfect. Thank You for continually shining Your gracious light that is constantly filled with mercy. We love You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment